Sunday 8 April 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat


My favorite Cherish Teddie: Iris,
perfect for a sunny Easter Day!

Reading?

House plans! We toured some show homes today to start the process of building a new house. Hoping to do it without a mortgage but even if we did have one, it should be much less than the one we have now. So while it may seem silly to build a new house when we have debt, in the end, we'll either be mortgage free off the bat or paying off a smaller mortgage. And in the end, have a bigger house!

Watching?

Game of Thrones, with my dh, our two oldest daughters & our grandson, all piled on our bed together.

Listening to?

The sound of our grandson "reading" his new Easter books, while we try to hear the show.

Cooking/Baking?

Nothing! I plan not to eat for the entire week. Full of turkey, stuffing, cranberries, caesar salad, peas, gravy & desert. Yummy but ah, now my tummy is aching.

Happy you accomplished this week?

We pulled off a full scale, professional theatrical production, in front of full audiences, with 120ish cast on stage, 30 in the orchestra & 20 backstage crew, plus hair & makeup artists. It was a struggle with so many obstacles along the way but we did it, with out any issues on & off stage. I'm so happy because it was my first year heading up our board & even I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull this one off. But it worked, we're all happy, tired, swollen feet & raw throats, but so very happy!

Looking forward to next week?

Going back to work. I love my job & have been off work for the week to be in the production. Some of my workmates came to see the play, so I'm excited to chat with them again, even though they came backstage to see us.

Thankful for today?

Warm weather, sunny skies, fabulous food & a big bed, especiallly with this many people piled in to it!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow well done at the show that must have taken a huge amount of effort the result must have been very satisfying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful week! I love that you're all watching tv together, it's SO hard to find good family shows on tv now! I've never seen of that show, but it seems to be quite popular!

    ReplyDelete