I've been having a rough time lately. This nasty pneumonia will not go away, we're on a roller coaster ride with our daughter's marriage (update: she's now not moving back to her home again, but staying with us!) & our holidays start in 2 weeks but my stress level has risen so high, I can't even imagine being able to leave.
But Sammyleia surprised me with this wonderful Sunshine Award & it's already brightened my day that someone was thinking of me. A lovely sight to wake up to today!
My answers to all the questions:
- What is your favourite colour? Sage green is a strong favorite, especially if it is paired with a rosy color or lavender.
- What is your favourite animal? We have pups in our house but I prefer small dogs & non-shedding breeds.
- What is your favourite number? I love the number 6. It is the number of children we have. My second favorite is 8.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Love, love, love cranberry juice.
- Which do you prefer - Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. Have not yet learned how to Twitter & don't think I'll ever have time to go there. And I don't possess a great phone, so it's pointless anyway!
- What is your passion? I work with grieving families, including children & teens. My background is in the arts as well as education, so pairing these two together has created support programs that bring healing to these hurting individuals. I love my job!!
- Do you prefer giving or receiving presents? I love both. I especially love to create unique gifts for family & friends. I love receiving gifts from my kids & my husband that truly have meaning & bring grins to their faces when I open them!
- What is your favourite pattern? I love Celtic knots & florals.
- What is your favourite day of the week? Sunday. I love our sleeping in time & no schedule for a whole day! A day to use the creativity that exists in my mind & my body but has to often be pushed aside for the daily grind.
- What is your favourite flower? I love roses, hyacinths, lavendar, sage & thyme.
I'm passing along the Sunshine Award to the following bloggers:
- Aiken House & Gardens: http://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.ca/
- Cottage 1945: http://www.cottage1945.com/
- Little Lamb Wants to be Debt Free: http://o2bdebtfree.blogspot.ca/
- My 1/2 Dozen Daily: http://halfdozendaily.typepad.com/my-half-dozen-daily/
- Might as Well Give Myself a Raise: http://givemyselfaraise.wordpress.com/
- Shaking the Money Tree: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.ca/
I hope this award makes waking up on a Monday morning brighter Have fun!!